Friday, January 13, 2017

TS4 Lot: Hampstead House

Read my info/message under the pictures,
my house has Custom Contents,
all links below to download, thanks.




Clickable pictures

The house has CC's from: Jomsims, Pilar, Ung999 and from me ( 7 paintings).

Size 30 x 20
Value furnished: 99,435 - unfurnished: 33,840
3 floors

8 links in total to download the CC's. 

My 6 paintings called: Idaho Nature, Idaho Forest, Hot Springs, River, Waterfalls and BFast.

And my other painting called: River Forest.

First floor, CC's for the living room and the hallway the rest it's EA's furniture. 

Hall Slide TK by Pilar (hallway)

Disodium living room by Jomsims

Second floor: All 3 rooms are with CC's: Master bedroom. Bathroom with a shower and a bathtub. Single bedroom. In the master bedroom, I placed a mirror, it's from the bathroom set (Ung999). 

Morita single bedroom by Jomsims

Black White master bedroom by Ung999

Black White bathroom by Ung999

Outdoor, cc's for the garden.

Osrium living garden by Jomsims

Outdoor: pool, 2 terraces, garden.

Credits and thank you to the creators for their objects, main links below.

Jomsims: at TSR: CLICK and his website: CLICK
Pilar: CLICK and CLICK
Ung999: CLICK

Photographers (my paintings). More paintings made with the pictures of those photographers can be downloaded under my category: paintings (left side of my blog), thanks. 

@Denny Bitte - CLICK

     @Jasmine7031 - CLICK 

  @Novice-at-Play - CLICK


No comments:

Post a Comment