Wednesday, March 7, 2018

TS4 Lot: Mimosa



CLICKABLE PICTURES

For the first time I didn't furnish my house so you can decorate/furnish the way you like it. 

I would be pleased to see how you decorate it, if you'd like to show me, you can find my sims e-mail address in the section: About my blog/Terms of use under info. (top of my blog page), thanks. 

Cost: 43'475 

The house has 3 floors.  
Interior screenshots, I put how I would use the rooms if I would decorate it, but of course up to you, how you prefer to use the rooms. 

On the first floor: Kitchen/Dining room. Large hallway with a small entrance. 1 WC. Living room - Study. Indoor pool.
On the first floor, I put the room for the kitchen on the left side, can also be on the right side, up to you. 

Second floor: 2 bedrooms. Family bathroom and a balcony.
On the second floor. 2 rooms can be a bedroom or a bathroom, up to you how you prefer.

Third floor: 1 bedroom with an en suite and a balcony.

Garden, fountain and a large terrace.

Thanks for downloading, enjoy the house, happy simming. 

Interior 

No comments:

Post a Comment